|MMFF 2011 winners at the box office race|
While Gov. ER Ejercito's "Manila Kingpin: The Asiong Salonga Story" emerged as the big winner of yesterday's Awards Night, sweeping the technical awards and bagging the Best Picture, the action movie still has to earn more ticket sales to win or even just catch up at the box office race.
According to the 3-day box-office figures released by MMFF Executive Chairman Francis Tolentino, the action movie earned P7,957,716.50, just 6th among the 7 participating movies.
"Enteng ng Ina Mo", the debut pairing of box office royalties Vic Sotto and Ai-Ai de las Alas, is on the number 1 spot with P91, 892,997.10 while Sen. Bong Revilla's "Ang Panday 2" collected P51,527,616.00 and on the second place.
Check out below the full tally of the official MMFF 2011 3-day gross (December 25-27, 2011):
- Enteng ng Ina Mo - P91, 892,997.10
- Panday 2 -P51,527,616.00
- Segunda Mano - P46,931,780.05
- Shake, Rattle & Roll 13 - P22,756,512.30
- My Househusband, Ikaw Na! - P20,839,817.10
- Manila Kingpin: The Asiong Salonga Story - P7,957,716.50
- Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow - P4,089,922.50*