Skip to main content

Mister International 2014 Postponed Again

Mister International 2014 has been moved to another date yet again.

The ninth edition of the male beauty competition will be held on February 14, 2015 in Seoul, South Korea. Organizers said the South Korean government decided to suspend all major events to be held this year following a concert accident that killed sixteen people last month.

"Once again, we sincerely seek your kind understanding in our difficult position at this time," the Mister International organizers said in a press release. "It has been a most trying challenge for us to get the pageant going. We are truly apologetic for any inconvenience caused to you and your contestant."

Originally scheduled in October, the pageant was earlier postponed to November 29 because three members of the organizers sustained serious injuries from a traffic accident in September.

Police officer Mariano Flormata Jr. will be representing the Philippines in the contest.

Comments